best new year quotes 2019

“The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.” – Thomas Jefferson
“We can find a new hope every new day and every New Year.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
“I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.” – Anais Nin
“If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.” – Cyril Cusack
“Never leave anything out to dry as the sun comes up for the New Year.” – Markus Zusak
“Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.” – Hal Borland
“New beginnings are in order, and you are bound to feel some level of excitement as new chances come your way.” – Auliq Ice

Related:
Best happy new year quotes again
world news
best grandparents day
joke 3
24 Dumb Jokes That Are Funny
joke 2
25 Dumb Jokes That Are Funny
MOST US INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION AT SCHOOLS
us independence day
grandparents day message cards greetings free
grandparents day
grandparents day message list
grandparents day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year Quotes and Pics